Got the perfect Valentine’s card for that special someone but not sure what to write inside? If you need some help putting the right words on paper, don’t worry! Here are 75 thoughtful messages you can write in a greeting card for your significant other, friends, family members, and children that are guaranteed to make their hearts warm with fuzzy feelings on Valentine’s Day!
For your significant other
1) Happy Valentine’s Day, gorgeous! I love you!
2) There’s no one else I would rather spend my life with than you.
3) No one loves me quite like you do.
4) All of my favourite memories are ones we made together.
5) There is no one else I would rather call my partner.
6) Especially today, I hope you know how much I love you.
7) I can’t wait to celebrate with you tonight.
8) From the first moment we met to this one, you still take my breath away.
9) My heart belongs to you.
10) I’m so glad we never lost the things that make us who we are as a couple.
11) You’re my everyday, forever valentine.
12) I’m so glad you’re mine. I love you!
13) You still make me laugh harder than anyone else I know.
14) The best gifts you’ve ever given me were your time, your compassion, and your love.
15) What do you say we put the kids to bed early tonight?
16) Through it all, it’s been you and me. I wouldn’t have it any other way.
17) I love you more than words can say.
18) I love you and I love our life together.
19) Let’s grow old together with a love that’s forever young.
20) I hope this is only one Valentine’s Day together of many more to come!
21) If I could go back in time, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.
22) Wishing you, my very special valentine, the loveliest of days!
23) I’m so thankful you’re not just my lover, but also my best friend.
24) In good times and bad, happy and sad, we’ve been together through it all.
25) Your strength, tenderness, and the way you make me feel inside - these are just a few of the reasons I love you!
26) You’re so beautiful inside and out. I’m so glad I can call you mine!
27) I love you with all my heart.
For your friend
28) Happy Valentine’s Day to one of my favourite people!
29) I am so grateful to have you in my life.
30) Happy Galentine’s Day to my best gal pal!
31) Having you as my friend has made all the difference for me.
32) Thank you for being such a loyal and caring friend. You’re always there when I need you.
33) I hope today treats you well!
34) Make sure you eat enough chocolate today.
35) Today of all days, I hope you know how much I love and appreciate you.
36) I have always admired and looked up to you.
37) Thinking of you and of all the fun times we’ve had together over the years!
38) There isn’t another friend in the world quite as awesome as you!
39) Thank you for always having my back.
40) Remember to send yourself lots of love today, too.
41) Who needs a romantic partner when I have you as my partner in crime?
42) You will always have a very special place in my heart.
43) I hope this day is full of just what you need.
44) Through thick and thin, thank you for being my best friend.
45) Love comes in all forms. I love that you’re my amazing bestie!
For your family
46) Have a great Valentine’s Day. You deserve it!
47) I love you and miss you! Hope you’re having a fantastic day.
48) May your day be filled with many reminders of just how loved you are.
49) I hope you feel loved, honoured, and appreciated today.
50) Thank you for all your love throughout the years.
51) You prepared me to take on my biggest challenges and supported me through each one.
52) I will always be grateful for the role you play in my life.
53) Today is about love, something I know a lot about because of you.
54) I wouldn’t be the person I am today without you.
55) The older I get, the more I realize just how much you’ve done for me.
56) I hope you know how much your love and support means to me.
57) Thank you for all you do to make my life a happy one.
58) I appreciate every sacrifice you have ever made for me.
59) I don’t need a holiday to tell you how much I care about you, but I’ll tell you again today anyway!
For your children
60) Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetie!
61) I hope you get to spend today doing all of your favourite things.
62) I love you to the moon and back!
63) You’re sweeter than valentine’s chocolate.
64) Sending big hugs and kisses to my little valentine. I love you bunches!
65) You are one of the kindest, strongest, best kids I know!
66) I love you more than a million scoops of ice cream.
67) Have a great Valentine’s Day, my little superstar!
68) I love to brag to everyone that you’re my kid!
69) I’m so lucky and proud to be your parent.
70) Don’t ever forget how special you are.
71) You’re a lovable ball of energy that brings me so much joy.
72) Wishing a fun and fabulous day to my favourite valentine!
73) Hope you get to eat lots of yummy treats today!
74) Wishing you a fun-filled day with lots of laughter.
75) I hope today is as wonderful as you are!
However you spend this Valentine’s Day, we hope it’s a good one filled with lots of love (and hopefully chocolate and flowers, too)! Use one or more of these messages to help craft the perfect greeting card to mark the occasion and make sure the special person (or people) in your life know how much you care about them. Whatever you write, they are sure to appreciate it because it comes from your heart!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Share this post
- Tags: for valentine, for valentine's day, for vday, greeting for vday card, greeting messages, love greeting, valentine, vday, vday blog, vday message, vday post